Court Bundle Translation
Cases involving foreign language evidence are reliant on the accuracy of translations produced and require a very meticulous approach to deliver such critical information into the requested target language.
We have worked with many law firms in translating confidential information into a multitude of languages. Our translators and staff are very familiar with the technical terminologies that arise from such information and we also ensure that the original formats and layouts are retained.
Many of the requests for translation of court bundles and advance disclosure documentation arrive to us in hard copy format. The following workflow outlines our approach to this type of request:
- Receipt of enquiry
- Signing of non disclosure / confidentiality terms
- Receipt of files
- Scan and assessment of content to estimate word count
- Provision of quotation and terms for client approval
- Documents assigned electronically to one or more translators
- Translations assigned to one or more proofreaders
- Translations delivered to client
- Originals returned to client or destroyed